Sunday, November 29, 2009

deadlock

school hols are getting bored.
bored bored bored):
i really hope and wish i can follow my mum to milan thou i know she goes there only to shop.
but my sucky results are against me.
i dont get anything for granted):
that's too bad and veryyyy sad for me.
gonna celebrate xmas at s'pore.
i go there almost every year.
and this sucks.
cuz this is gonna be so bored.
i've just downloaded this application called photoscape.
looked through all the pictures and i realized something.
i've gone through an awesome year(;
with my beloved kissers and TMIG and of course,you<3.
i love i love i love em all(;
thx for making my life so wonderful.


my precious babies:)


and them too.cuz they rock my world.
i'm sick and you're my medicine.
i;ll always need you.
cuz you make me feel so alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment