Saturday, March 14, 2009

blame the exams

holiday.holiday.holiday.
everywhr i WERE with my friends they would jump for joy because the holiday started.
holiday?r u sure its a Holiday?haha.oh please,dunt make me laugh.!

well,its not really a one week holiday to the Wesleyan thou.
cuz the homework given was so much.too much weiih!
so it should be called the homework week instead.
ah,i just woke up from my sleep.
i drank milk before i slept yest so yah i had a good sleep.
i was like a zombie lately.i stayed up late these few days and woke up quite early(earlier than usual lah) for exams and i guess that was the main reason why i got emotional easily nowadays.
i got angry over a tiny miny stuff.
and i'm sorry if i hav offended anyone for that and i know i did offended some ppl for my lately behavior.
i had insufficient sleep and care and also blood!
i hope i'm back to myself again.
i want the hyper jamie back!i want the lessbo act back!
i want to be myself,always.
cuz i simply love myself being myself that being not myself.
i just simply love the way i was.,or maybe not.

before the exams started,many of my friens told me that i hav chged a lot,in a better way.
they said that i became a cheerful person.they said that even the way i talk and walk are different dy.hahah..how could that even be huh.
before i disappoint you guys i want to say sorry.sorry guys cuz i might not be as cheerful as before because things changed.NEVERMIND.i willl try to get rid of my emotional feeling.
i'll just take that its a one week holiday and i should feel happy for that like all my friends do.
i dont know how could they even think like that because i just cant but i will now,for some reason.yeah.for my babes.
pinky promise here.
i will seriously try to delete those feeling over this week and by the time i return to school, you guys will see the original Jamie again.but i dunno what will happen when its time to get the results.
will i cry?hahah.i hope i wunt cus big girl dont cry.even if i do i just hope u you guys wun mind cuz i noe that i'm gonna do badly and i just dunno whr to hide my face.i just hope that i wun fail with single digit.that might sound funny but i'm being really serious here.
and that's why i need to play hard during the holiday and i need ur shoulders here.yah.each and everyone of you.
i certainly need you guys in school,to guide me and to help me to get out of the hectic atmosphere.
maybe i shouldn't say it here but i want to!!
i need you suan!thou u r not playable like others cuz u r not born to be les.but i need my diary!and dats you.
i need all my laopous too!and u guys noe the reason why.
and of course, i need my slave,ahteck=).the one who always bring my bag to the lab and also canteen.
and u.i really need you.when i say dat i need you, i really mean it just like the heart needs to beat.

i need you people.

cuz
everyone in my life is a small little piece to complete my life puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment