Thursday, March 12, 2009

exams are almost over.

should i just say wheeee cuz i hav one more paper left or should i just leave myself alone to think n repent for not preparing well for the papers i have sat?someone, please come and save me.i'm afraid of gettin my results.i was surprised cuz my ko failed all his science subjs last year and i'm not surprised now cuz i hav sat for the papers and i noe that i'm soo gonna fail just like he did too.argh..now i'm gonna think of a really masive explanation to my old man.oh,my old man!why are u so demanding?

i dun care and i dun want to care bout my papers anymore.i hav screwed most of the papers.i kept tellin myself that its only the first term and not to giv a damn about failing.but..but..i just cant stop thinkin on how dumb i am.i'm such a dumbo.i had physics on tues n i studied like a nerd the day before the paper.when i was sittin for the paper i could barely do half of it.i was like a retard sitting there,playin with my pen n scratching my head.i knew that i was gonna fail sum subjs but not all of my science subjs.and..and my bio!!oh dear..i wasnt prepared at all.not at all!!i'm really unlucky cuz i got mazni as my bio teacher.gosh!!she cant teach.dia taktau mengajar!i din understand wad she taught in class n wad she taught din come out.i'm meant to fail all my science subjs.

just now i had add maths and i'm very sure that i;ve screwed that paper up. and my chem....
lol man.even vilyn said that she has been toot-ed up by chem paper.even my chihuahua said so.!so,i dun need to say anythg bout how i did my chem paper. i hav been actin really les these few days.i tried to kiss quinnie yest n she was like,'eh,jamie pls.pls control ur hormone.' i laughed at wad she said until she asked me to kiss yiying.i kissed yiying and she pushed me away=(. i'm rejected.i just wanted to give her a lucky kiss but she doesnt understand my good deed.poor me weih.

i din really bercumbu cumbu with my muaxxiemuaxxie dis week cus she was always busy with her books.ahh.i miss those les feelings.chehwah.i hope u were here to read dis.if only u were here then u wud feel it.lol.i'm being manda's jamie here.hah.


i just cant wait for those outings where i can spend my time with you,again.i want muaxxiemuaxxie to go badly!!i want to introduce someone to you.just to make it clear, i always wanted to do so!!mwahhhs muaxxiemuaxxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment