Monday, April 20, 2009

appreciate DADEE"S love.

hey old man.
it's your day today.
feel bad calling you old man here.
but honestly, you sound like one because of your SCOLDINGS and also NAGS

I"M not blind and not heartless either.
how could i not know that you actually love your family?
you scold me and u nag at me cuz u love me ryte?
you better say yesh.

i know you are trying your very best to get along with US,the little one in the family.
but dad,u use the wrong way and also concept to teach your 3 children.
n you dunno how to express you feelings to us.
you cracked my heart when u called me useless.
u broke my heart when mummy found out your little-not secret.

however,u managed stick the broken pieces back when you admitted your sins.
I"M PROUD OF YOU=]


you wan me to call you 'daddy' but i'm not use to it.
SORRY.but i promise i'll try to call you daddy one day.
n a promise is a promise=)
u dont want me to be hyper active.

I'll try not to be one,k.

I'll try my very best to tolerate with person like you.

I'll try not to cry when you scold me.

I'll try not to show my charcoal-like face when i'm not happy with you.

I'll prove to you that i actually care for you.

i only say it here cause' i know you wouldnt visit my blog.


Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
SO,dad.you are special=)
and thx for all your sacrifices.
I know you want your family to live a comfy life.
but do you know,dad?
The most important thing you can do for me,ko n dee is to love mummy.

Daddy,
I'm just little.
But I love you BIG.

Happy Birthday Big Daddy!

Love YOU<3.



If I could choose the perfect Dad
There's no one I would rather
Have Dad, than you Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment