Thursday, April 16, 2009

flash back for answers.

i'm freakishly confused now.
tell me.yeah,tell me.
if you were me,would you prefer excitement of stability?
wanna call me a jerk?
wanna call me an ass?
yeah,go ahead.as long as you guys dunt back stab me.
but i aint a slut.
what's going on here with me?
as i flashed back,i didnt feel comfortable but guilty instead.
steven chose stability.
you chose excitement.
i chose stability too cuz c'mon..excitement wun last long,rite muaxxiemuaxxie?
guess that u urself know the answer.
i'll leave it till next week and confirm it myself.
maybe you will give me the answer in my dream.=)
i shall wait patiently then.
mwahh dadee god.
During bio was one word!yeapp.FUN!!
muaxxiemuaxxie and i had loadssss of fun.
i dun thk u will ever wan to be on the same bed with me.
cuz' there are more stunts of mine yet to be played=)
having postal quiz tomorrow.
TWENTY-TWO chapters to be covered.lol.
wish me luck yeah ppl.

anyhoo.
happy birthday hui yi!!
what about the colour pink?
i'd love to see you and i to be in the bball team next year=)
I'm not gonna say how much you help me anymore.
cuz its no use:(.

No comments:

Post a Comment