Saturday, April 18, 2009

I want candy!!

MUNHON!!i want ur candy!!
u owe me candy.
i totally love ur candy.
yengkit said i'll get FATTT if i eat too much candy.
u noe wad i dun freakingg care!
anyway,i'm sorry for stealing your candy when u were away.
dats because yengkit trusted me more than you.
ahahah.
he was on my side=).
i cant go out with my friends cuz my old man said NO.
i was quite pissed at him but the anger faded away dyy.

i'm so so so PROUD of my babies!!!
i wanna congrats my dearest dears here=)
CONGRATULATION!!!
to ONGSUANYEAN
&
also my slowmo, VILYNYONGVEIVENN.
who was the one who din have confidence ah??
who was the one who said that they cant run ah???
my ass!!pooh!
see wad you guys got now.
suan got 3RD for 2oom race n also medley-relay.
n slowmo got 3rd for 4x100.
*claps*whoo!!!!
slowmo dearest, yah i know how much u heart me.
cuz i offered u my finger when u felt like shitting=)
n plus,i kept your phone when you were running.
n plus plus plus!!
i supported you like heaven when you were running.
i'm extra extra proud of suan.
i know you do too.
you were awesome;).& give that a heat yo!

JUNE.
that girl is too awesome.
have i ever told you that i envy you?
truth to be told, you were good enough.
honestly,i dun thk you have to be that perfect cuz no one is perfect.
and i'm not mad at you k.
not at all.
well,you burdened me with 'i want to be the best' behavior.
i just dun get it why do you have to be shoo perfect since you are already good enough.
yah your friends will NEVER ignore you for what you've done cuz they are the best friends in the world.
and of cuz, i'm one of them=)
so,
lets chillex.

and as usual lahh.
BLUE is the CHAMPION HOUSE!!
so proud of my own punya house.
blue's the best.=)
here i am with more pictures.

results.


yellow.


red.


march past team.


help me to spot mandy.


red hse gymrama.got 1st place too.


BLUE hse gymrama.


Green house gymrama.


yellow.boohoo.


boredom.


go chorr!go liksheng!!go yaspan!!teehee.


form4 girls 200m race.


hello from sue=)


jiayi ahhh-ing=P.


kenneth.


me.suan.jasveer.


suettyng|me|suan


i want your medal=)



mwahh.


mandyy.




muaxxiemuaxxie.slowmo.bubu??


someone is jealous..


the kissers.hahah.


can i say awww..?


sorry muaxxiemuaxxie.


hee.



But i've become what i cant be.
should i just leave it like that or work things out?

No comments:

Post a Comment