Friday, July 17, 2009

last week of concert prac:(

i skipped school today cuz i went for medical check up.
i'm totally discharged!!!whee.
yay.i'm healthy=)
no needles,no worries=)
i'm so gonna miss the abbreviated schedule,concert practice and also the TIME being with them.
this week has been really really cool cuz i got to skip lessons.
and plus,that first time happened this week too.
hahah,thx to slowmo,muaxxiemuaxxie,steve&jiayi.
on the other hand,there's a bad news for me.
my kakak is admitted to the ward for tuberculous.
so,i' have to help my mum with the house chores.
damn.i hate it=(.
i bet my furious dad is so gonna send my kakak back to her hometown very soon.
tomorrow will be the last day of concert and everything will go back to normal.
but i believe the feelings will NOT.
i hope you'll feel the same too.
i brought cammie to school for the whole week.
guowei brought video camera.he's worse-.-".
so,with my cammie,i managed to snap quite a number of pics.
cheers to SUMIR,the new love birds=)
you guys are so gonna love me for what i've done.
u BETTER,yeah.
i'm only gonna post all the pics up when i have the time.
my connection sucks too=(
as you said,
love creates impossible=)
i dont know how to get your heart.
i can never read your mind too.
stab into your heart and hand it to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment