Sunday, July 19, 2009

yours on mine:)

:)
since i finally have the time,i'll post more pics up.
i did not mention anything about slowmobaby's place.
her house was awesome!
i love it!
i went to meet up with the kissers aft my check up on fri by cab.
and it took me LONG enough to get to the beautician cuz i've never been there.
slowmo's mama came out and got me=)
thx auntie.
aft we had our make up done,we went bac to slowmo's hse for PIZZA before we headed to school.
the make up was fabulous,btw.
and plus all of us were there thou i was late.
gee..those sweet BUGS.
love you all.<3>
and for now,pictures will explain everything=)



we smile without teeth=)


n we smile WITH teeth=)


i wasnt there YET.


i love diz=)


you actually took this without me?hmph.


as you can see,all of us were there=)


my turn.


hooooi!i didnt know u looked thru my purse.


k3.k4.k2.k1.(disorder)

evil punya me.


that make up artist has totally forgotten bout the mascara.




hooi dearrie.



soree slowmo.cuz u were sittin in front.rite?

gloria n shel.she's cute=)!


on the comfy bench.


a lil of camwhore before we left.


a totally adore this spot.


mdm aza.


US wit AZA.


hangtuah with eyeliner=0


thx to someone.was it hooi?


me.hooooooooi.swan


i still need my slave.



weecherng,gambate!


her everythg is so LONG.


steven!


pegpegpeg and me=)


muaxximuaxxie=)))))))(i learnt that<>


actress&dancer


sang jamie.sang caleb.(we are related=)hahah..NOT!)


slowmobaby,booboo loves yah.


tak cukup blusher again.dats cuz i dont want him to look like a freak.


mine is DARKER.


steven:eh B,help me with the lipstick.(was it like that,jiayi?)


mdm sheela's son.


vin&lyn


pretty asses.


the last pic of us of the day.


stan,wads with the poker cards?

till then:)

my morals are changing fast.
love is the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment