Saturday, August 8, 2009

my turn.

Am i being over sensitive or should i be sensitive?
different people have different opinion.
shared a lil with of course the kissers,zhen,y square and the s&j.
felt much more..better?
i dont know what was up with the sudden broke down during bio.
my mood was solemnly down.
trust me,my tears took away half of my sadness.
people asked me about you.
"sick")=,i said.cuz dats all i could say to feel better.
i dare not to start the first move cuz i find it weird.
but i just did yesterday.
you guys out there might think that i'm one of the luckiest girl on earth.
truth is,not on earth but universe cuz i'd be the only human there.
does it make sense?
how weird?why am i feeling this way?you must be the answer.
i'm not gonna say that anymore.
cuz i'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment