Monday, August 3, 2009

Sigh.

NO PICTURES, ONLY WORDS OF WISDOM. *Wink*
Read it, you'll enjoy it. TEEHEE.


I'm down with a flu, fever, headache, soar throat, you name it. Ehhe, not swine flu, of course. Gosh, everyone is flu-ish in 4P. *Sneeze* SEE! Even Amanda isn't feeling well. I can't concentrate in class. Stupid flu. Stupid. ANYHU, I love me, myself and I. (: To love someone, you'll have to love yourself first. And, I do! *Cough* *Cough* NOOOO. 

Other than being really sick, I think I have to say something here. I like purple. Not really. I LOVE purple. Have you seen the font color of my blog?! PURPLE AND PINK! A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I know. Nevertheless, I am proud to say that I like Barney. I know, I know, Barney is a purple dinosaur, BUT WTHeck?! He is purple. And everyday, I mean EVERYDAY, I would sing myself to bed. What song? I LOVE YOU song. And then, I sleep. And then, I dream. You wanna know what I've been dreaming of for the past 16 years of my life? OF COURSE! I dreamt of me appearing in his TV show. When I was young, I used to watch Power Rangers with my brother. It was not really interesting compared to Barney. With their color coded suit and their uncool "clairvoyance", I don't think so. It's so superfluous for them to save the world. Seriously, think  of it : If everyone sings "I love you" by Barney, what a better place a world could be. What fights and all. No one needs it, unless you're in a really urgent situation. I remember myself shopping for bags in the market. It was so crowded there. When I was just about to take a pinch on the plastic bag that shines out from the stuffy ones in the big, huge pile, GOSH, another rough and scaly hands reached out and grabbed the bag like she'd never touched one before. Did you see how she grab it? So intense and immature. That plastic bag is so unique, how could you just grab it like that? No way, if you were there, you would comprehend my feelings. I was "NOOOO!" in matrix. I got carried away, didn't I? (Nvm, to all readers who wants to know it's climax, please log on to www.confessionsofaplasticbagaholic.com) *Sniff* Barney is preferably educational to children like me. That's why I'm now studying in a good, highly recommended HIGH school. (: Get it? (I really hope you do) I love my school. 

One more thing, can you believe that the SICK BAY is FULL today?! 
WOW to me. Amazing to you. 

Coughs and Sneezes, 
Feeble-ish J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment