Sunday, August 9, 2009

taken by you.

morning:]
all those sobbing,complaining and muttering were nothing actually.ahehe.
cuz i was thinking beyond what would happen.
so now,i've got my joyous mood back.
i;m not gonna say that two words anymore unless i really really cant take it anymore.
plus,its hazardous;(
i said that i was tired because i thought that i was tired.what if i think that i'm not tired at all?
yeap,my thinking will bring up my confidence.
i was a pessimistic before this.
but now,i have to change.i'll think optimistically.
fellow darlings,i'm fine now.
i'm only worry bout one thing now.
my cash!!!!
darn.
i've lost weecherng;s nike pants and now,i have to get him a new one.
i think the school auntie stole his pants.
dont she know that i have to suffer from being very trifty?
give me till next week,cherng.i promise i'll get you a brand new one.
your love guru will not break your promise.
you've fallen into my love trap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment