Sunday, September 20, 2009

flash back starts when i found you back

hello world.
my dearest lappy is finally fixed.
apparantly,it wasnt virus' fault.
it was the motherboard and also the hard disc's fault:).
now,my lappy is like a complete new one.
i've even changed my window vista to window xp.
a good thg huh?no!!!;(
i kinda miss vista now.
dats because i'm not use to xp.
hahah.yeah,i need you,TIME.
my days have been really boring without my lappy.
luckilly i have my cell phone.or else i'd have been dead.
oh yah.
i wanna wish my beloved beloved ah hoooi here.

happy belated birthday DARLING=)!
-15th sept-


attention!!madam smiles=)



mandy.me.ahhoooooooooi dearest




hooi&miee




always the prettay one!


love you,hoooooooooooi!
i know you love me:)
eheh.cuz i sent u a pre bday pwezzie!!!
hope you like dat purse too!
BB has finally asked me to SN.
yes,i repeat,FINALLY.
omg..i've been kinda forcing/giving tips for him to ask me.
was it that hard,b?
plan to shop for cocktail dress aft exam with the girls.
and i've decided to go on diet a week before SN with k4.
rite k4=)



sometimes,i'll get tired too.
tired of WAITING and PRETENDING.
will my faith fade?
that depends on you=)
i'm super touched by your JILU virus.
i think i'm down with SILU virus now.
eheh.




No comments:

Post a Comment