Wednesday, September 30, 2009

flower welcomes sun:)

i have to deal with some family probs.dats why i'm absent today.
guess wad??my maid smokes n she makes out with random guys(indonesian).
she charges 60bucks per time.
she called ppl up to the house when no one was at home.
hahah.cheapskate.
this is seriously terrible.
my mum suspects that she steals too.
i'm asked to stay at home today to look after my horny maid.
my mum had a big argument with her this morning and i was afraid that she would hurt my mum.
she's FAT+SHORT+FUGLY+FIERCE.
why would anyone wanted to make out with her?
this is crazzzyy.
oh yah.she has big boobs =p.
i think her big boobby explains everything.
thankfully,her agent came to bring her away.
i've never came into this situation before.
one word,hilarious!=)


baby,Idon'twanttoloseyourightnow.

No comments:

Post a Comment