Saturday, September 26, 2009

pav's red box.(24th sept)

met bb,nken&stan at titiwangsa monoreil station with SUMIR before we hit to redbox.
i was still quite "cold" at bb for putting my square.
siewbao made him change into the shirt i got him.
thx,dearest daugh!
i thk its quite big on him.nken thinks it was fugly:(:(:(darnnn him.
my mood changed right after he said that.
i know he was just joking but i dunno why i actually took it seriously.
ohhhh..i met new lovebirds:)eheheh.
sweeeeeet sekali:)
congrats yeaa:)
that ivan asked me to ignore bb for the WHOLE DAY.
is that possible?
hahah.i dun thk i can do that.
dats why i layan-ed him at last.=)
i left a deep mark on his hand before i left pav.
pain huh?eheh.
i left super early:(
cuz i had to bring my dog along to the airport to fetch my parents.
my parents treat my dog like a diamond.
dats my parents and dats all for that day.

the four babies.


seorang sebiji cake.cool huh?


with SUMIR:)


dearest ah lui<3


the guys,


bb with his shirt:)


my dee can be a good listener and helper at times.
he cares a lot about me and i just realized that.
he hates it when i wear low cut spaghetti straps.
and he hates it when i shop with my bag unzipped.
what a caring little bro i have=)
my deee met bb.
he was awkward at first but at the end they became friends=)
moon&francis.eheh.
breathless kisses,
i need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment