Friday, October 16, 2009

not in these imperfections.

student exchange trip to aussie is cancelled.
i wanna go japan even if its more expensive cuz i dunhav other choices.
my parents allow me to join the trip but its FULL.
darn.
so,this is it.
life is always unfair especially mine.
my dad only allows me to follow mum to milan only if i get good results.
this is a vacation.
i dun freaking understand why he has to judge everything by my results.
i barely slept this week except for last night.
cuz exam is half over and my dearest daughter asked me to put the exam aside and do what i want.
i chose to be a pig.
i was laughing at mandy's pale face and her eye-bags yest.
i guess i hav to laugh at myself now cuz my eye-bags is bigger than hers.
exam always give me eye-bags and i hate it.
i'm super disappointed at myself.
i hate addmaths among all the science subjects.
i freaking need tuition for addmaths.
i think i'm gonna fail addmaths super badly for my finals.
chem,+maths(p2) &bio(p3) papers next week.
i have to seriously revise on these four days.
cuz idon'twanttofailsomuch.
i will try to make it better.
i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment