Monday, October 19, 2009

string up.

i can be very pessimistic sometimes.
i hate all the negative thoughts and i seriously have to get rid of them.
i'm hanging confused because of my very own attitude.
i can simply make a conclusion without seeking for the truth.
sorry for the misunderstandings& also ignorance .
now,i know.
and for that, i'm veryyyy soree.
i shall make it up back.
you might think that i'm selfish and small gas.
dats why i need someone like you who can tolerate with me like crazy.
feel like locking myself in a room full of hard drinks and get hangover just like that.
mandy has contributed a lot.
thx again,woman.
you've been helping me again and again.
and i guess that's wad you call a true friend,right?
i will go to my friends when i think i kena bullied.
at least i know where and who to rely on.
and to the someone who doesn't appreciate my card,
thanx for your ear and your time.
i hope you know yourself.
anyways,happy belated birthday:)
see!i do remember:)eheh.just that i'm late.

i think my blog is lack of pictures,no?
i will have to pour some out from my cammie then.

[holiday villa-16th oct]

rach.me.zoe's sexyy back


zoe&the models


zoe:)


gabby.he wannabe a weirdo i guess.




i have to believe in myself.
let the light
shine on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment