Thursday, November 5, 2009

you are my forever:)

cherng has deleted some of his obscene pics.
sorry,cherng.
i didnt noe you actually took it seriously.
gah..this effing dude i know has revealed my secret.
but i gotta thank this dude somehow.
btw,i think you should get a life you shoe wiper.
nowonder you never had a perfect life.
i dun care whether we are related or not but i was bloody mad at what you've done/said.
but my bb wants me to forget & forgive.
oh well..i'll listen to him.
no way for me to tolerate with those people again.
anyways,thanx for telling the whole world about US.
i will not talk bout this anymore.
i will pray for you instead.

babyslowmo will always be the first one to wish me on our month-sary.
you will always be the last one:(
it doesnt matter actually.
cuz no matter wad,i'll make you WISH me.



No comments:

Post a Comment