Thursday, December 3, 2009

it always ends with a smile.

outdoor activities never failed to get my spirits up.
i'm goin to ivan's church camp from the 14th to 17th.
you see that?
i didnt even go to my church's one.
shhh.feel really guilty.
on a happier note,bb is going as well.whee.
i havent talked to my oldman bout it.
but i'll go no matter what cuz i always have my own way.
even if i know that leesiewbao is not going ;(
no matter how hard i persuade her,she still doesnt want to go.
what a disobedient daughter i have.
anyhoo.
welcome back ;).
me miss you;)
ma babyslowmo is setting off to perth tomorrow for a week.
you see.
one is back.
and now,another one will be gone.
when will the four of us get together?

our fifth month,vern's camp and xmas!!!
ohw..i cant wait!
i dont need it.
cuz i dont belong to that type.
all i want
is to be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment