Thursday, January 21, 2010

he can be replaced by them(:

it has been quite some time, i know.
hee.soree.
form 5 in no more a honeymoon year.
i;ve been staying up late for a few nights,doing the same thing.
on a happier note,its done!!!(:
slowmo!grrr.
that girl.
should i be mad at her?
i cant):
cuz she's too smart.
n she's finally seventeeeen.
anyhoo.she thinks that my blog is dead.
sorry lah.
my schedule is pretty hectic now.
tuition on weekends.
i can never sleep later than 8am every single day dy.
and now,
GEO):
shall post up pictures to explain everything.


guess where?mandy's place(:darn nice balcony view!lovessss.


hoooooi was at dome waiting for us.eheh.


no need editing lah.cuz u're always pretty.both inside & outside.


foursome on the bed.


went straight down to pav aft changing.how convenient huh?


for the first time.


dun wanna end this.


in such a short time we had many shots taken.



why must u guys play such a big role in my heart?
explain pls:)
cuz the day you make me cry,
my babies were day to make back my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment