Friday, February 12, 2010

lead,free,feed&kiss me.

united nation day-5/2/10-


in the hall.


setting up the fire.


our booth(:


killing time at the back of the canteen.



dats emma(:chun-ted cute!


jen came frm sin city((:


jiayi dearestt((:


thank me ppl.i took this shot.eheh(:


she kisses me only(:


eh,V!!!touched ah???


camwhoring!dat's wad we do when we're bored.


i'msuchabadkisser.



marc jacobs & ray ban(: i still want the paul frank one)):


little V's head is not in this pic.opps.


V is jealous.hahah.


my cutest toyboy(:


chilling after selling roasted chicken.


cait in sari(:nice!


her hair n her height): i lost to her)):


our school's mirror sucks.



wish my dee was as cute as him:P


clown of 5L


famished.



whr r u,hooooooi??


jogathon-6/2/10-




mandy((:



V's bro,little D!


pavi aft jagathon.
supeeeer tiring.
but quite worthy cuz i experienced something new.hee((:




show to me
that you actually care for me
be there for me
and care to bear for me
i will only feel loved by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment