Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anger is a short madness.

my beloved ma=)
you are forgiven.
dare not to hug you but i want to hug you badly!!
cant imagine that u actually cried for me.
i'm sooo touched.
I was a big fool to ignore you before this.
All this while i thought you were just lying.
I didnt know your headache hurts that much.
nywayy...
your whimpering and your begging and crying and also your cuteness worth a lot!!
thanx for the yummy dinner.
that desert is killing me.
i'm having flu and also cough now.
Again,thx for everything and sorry for what i've done.
hearttie.

waiting for dad to take my allowance.
he forfeited my last week's allowance but he's not doing it again for this week.
cuz i'm waiting for him here with my allowance book.heehe.
get mad and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment