Saturday, April 25, 2009

'us' in action

Just came back from my school honour day to be honoured.
my mummy disappointed me.
She's such a FFKer.
She FFKed me again.
that wasnt her first time n that aint her last time either.
she promised me that she would be there to see me receive my certificate.
last night she told me to take train to school first and she'll join me with dad later.
when i was in the hall waiting for 'their' arrival,mum sent me a text n said that she wun be able to make it cuz her migraine attacked her and dad had meeting.
wth?u even call that your reasons?
i'm fifteen going on sixteen.i knew you were not supportive.
just say that you were lazy to attend that ceremony.pfft.
oh pweeeeeaase.i've heard that bloody millions time dy.
i'm super mad.
u LIAR!!
do u know that tears rolled down to my cheek when i read that?
u MUST know that your presence is very meaningful to me.
DONT you know that?
cant you sense that?
i cant deny that you are not understanding.
you didnt even congratulate me or give me a hug or whatever a MOTHER should give to her DAUGHTER.
guess that u gotta go for 'mummy class' n learn how to be a perfect mother.
sorry.
i'm worn out today and blogging is the only way to let out my anger.
cuz no way for me to confront you.
i've got no guts to do so.

the moment i saw SUAN's super supportive parents, jealousy filled in me.
her dad even took picture of suan with her certificate.
aww..so cute n cool.
how i wish my dad does that too.

luckily i have the kissers to cheer me up=)
love you guys weih..
as usual..we camwhored, we kissed, we hugged, we talked n we hung around.
by doing that,rejoice filled in me.
thx kissers.
each one of U deserve a smoochie from me=)
nah...mwahhhh.
AMAZINGLY..
all of us got all A's.
but pei the extra smart one got 8.
i'd love to pass the day with them.


wad else could it be other than us.



sugar kissers.



the moment we cam whoring.


fair.tan.fair


wheee.


not here dude.



i have wrinkles when i frown.


oh oh oh.cute!!pei looks sooo comel.


shock?constipating?hahah..no idea.


pei.


they own killer smiles=)


pretty asses


digging gold^.^


i look like a rabbit here


MIRR!


suettyng.


emo freak.muaxxie2&i were emo cuz our mummies were not there.but pei,why were u emo-ing??


we were bombasticallyawesome!





nyammy...not yummy thou.but we had fun!


this is NICE!!


perfect:].special cerditt to lim wee teck.


maddy pei.


no one cares mandy.bui i doo!congrates babyy.


waitresses.


not farneyy.


farneyy!!


pimp.


hmm..sexayy back.


yen wen.


n lastly, my slave!
wanna get superb results for spm.
waiting for another 'one of the best moment of my life'.


No comments:

Post a Comment