Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do it with love.(A4J)

the pictures from A4J are here.
i'm not gonna write much but i;ll just post moreee pictures cuz the time doesnt allow me.
and i'm not really in the mood.
plus,this is like my second post of the day.



he's much more stickier than my very own dee.


i dun look nerdy even with that specs cuz i'm not one.i hope i am ONE.


the fairest of all.i dislike my skin colour for a reason.


the background and also xueni's mouth ruined everythg.darn.


the look.


we managed to squeeze all our faces in.


she has gone nuts.i look normal.she frowned=(


hey.


that woman called..


xueni!


wayne.me


i look old kneeling next to paul=(


they were tiredd=(.tired of listening and also sitting.hahah.



i was one of the ushers(pei tan yuan).hee.


slept over at her place for 2 nights.thx yea.


enoch,son of cain.


shot taken by son of cain.


roofy.


i'm so gonna miss my braces=(


trying her very best to smile like me.


roof.(i've forgotten his name).me


somehow,roof looks like goofy here.


was playing with smile detection.


david koko.


pole lovers


phyllis.me.eunice


eunice&sarah


the speakers.


hall
************************************************************************************
btw,i got back most of my results and i'm disappointed=p.
thou there was slightly of improvement,but still i failed.
i told myself to work harder but i got distracted by my party.
i really realllly need to go for chem n also physics tuition.
i hope Mr Tan will accept me,again this time.
and i want ah hooi to go back with me.
do u hear me,hooi?
thanx for that granny panty n yeap it was comfy.
that panty matches my purple dress.
one word,PRETTY but not so sexxay.



from hooieyy dearest<3

the one i got for junelle was much more sexier cuz it was a G STRING.
eheh.you naughty girl but u aint as naughty as me yet.
i never thought u'd give me that.
i SERIOUSLY thought that u were only kidding when you told me on phone the other day.
anyhoo.
thx again n i lurve purple!!!!!!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment