Thursday, June 18, 2009

You almost killed me,ass.

why do you have to tell me?
After all,you told me only a small part of it.
so,what's the point?
are you trying to make me jealous?
i'm glad to say that u failed to do so.
i dont even know whether you are telling the truth.
NO way for me to confront that person too.
i'll listen to slowmo.
i'll get rid of every little pieces of yew.
you,the culprit.
i hated you once and that was few years back.
i certainly do not want to feel that again.
if you want something,then just BUY it.
i thought people will change.
i think i'm wrong or only certain people change but not you.
i'm mad but not at what u've said.
i'm mad because i dont think you are telling the truth.
i'm only a little sad at what u've said.
i trust my feelings and i trust that person too.
btw,wad do you think of being a two timer?
fun?
i dont want to sound mean here and i dont want to let out all my anger here.
frankly,i dont give a damn on what came out from your mouth.
on that day,i forgave you.
but today,i will consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment