Wednesday, June 24, 2009

little,nameless,unremembered acts

something WEIRD just occurred to me.
i was like a weirdo just now.
i had dance rehearsal in the hall just now.
and i cant deny that i suck like shyt.
for the first attempt, i laughed like hell all the way from the beginning till the end.
then,i got WARNED and SCOLDED by mdm hema n mdm sheela.
prime told me that i owned the best smile on stage.
JK,SWAN n muaxxiemuaxxie laughed at me=[.
hahah.but i'm fine with it.
who ask me not to control myself.
ritee?
after all,i'm GLAD to hear that the dance and the song, 'KERANAMU KEKASIHKU' was not bad.
teehee.
i'm proud to be in that dance and i;m proud of the choreographers too.
ohw!!! i'm amazed by liksheng's sister for contributed so much=)
unlike me cuz i didnt even contribute anything.
and that goes same to you too, slow mo.
i forged my mum's signature on the famine camp's form.
i feel bad here now.
i really hope that i can go this year cuz i didnt get to go last year.
i hope prayer helps this time.

soon as i jumped into my ride,
those memories start to play
is that a good sign for me to start it over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment