Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not just a year older but a year better.

to my dearest WEEEEEEEEEEEkIIIIIII,
happy birthday=).
sorry for the last minute wishes but at least i wished you right.
plus,i'm blogging bout it here too.
JK was asking me whether i've wished you.
n i said yeah cuz i've congratulated you for scoring the highest for BIO.
hahah.paiseh...
seriously,i DIDNT know it was your birthday till muaxxiemuaxxie told me after school.
so,yeah.
and again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE=]

i've never seen the emo you.
it was the first time.
and it was quite eerie in a way too.
you refused to tell me the exact reason but you told me you will.
i'm not gonna care bout this cuz i know you'll get back to normal=]
it's just another sad love song
racking my brain like crazy
guess that i'm all torn up
BE IT no matter how fast or how slow it is
it doesnt make a difference.
and it;s all because of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment