Monday, June 1, 2009

my manis punya birthday.

i'm officially sixteen now.woohoo.
i had an awesome birthday this year n i would like to thank those awesome people.
i received many msgs on my actual birthday which was on the 26th.
slowmo's msg was the coolest among the rest.
on the 26th,xuan gave me a surprise cake but i didnt noe how to react.
sorry for lettin u down.
on the 26th night,my mum scolded me n i was quite pissed at her.
then she brought a cake out to celebrate my bday with me.
i was speechless n touched n i burst into tears.
love u mum.

i had my birthday partay last night.
thou it din go on that well but it was fabulous.
i've seen the guys in dress!hahah.
it was so damn freaking hilarious.
i shall post some of the pics here.(i hav more with adrian)


he looks like a cat.


my pwezzie!!



jiayi&steven


ivan.


my dee says sanlom looks better than sanyap.





hivern


weeteck says wtf.o.o








stan was kinda drunk


torchurin mini




















mu puppy is soo cute!!





HEART u<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirSEdTCSP81s9Pbl6UEf9bb14bQRCwZ5D4bAJo1xbskz1acznEYJnb-K4OEn-QHo5r_c86uvZsqL7jcdxeUUAq4E_WupuU5SMDtKp89bxfZm3M4wWEdgEX0-t_bCzRfhvuUoRdOjviAsZQ/s1600-h/DSC00349.JPG">
june|mirr


suan.weijun.me.ivan.dsheng.stan











slowmo baby.


adrian


wwcherng.kenneth.me





beii n junnie


i'm so gonna miss this girl


trust me, she was so pretty last night


ivan wearin my dress n he looks great.


sammie=)


love them=)


wads wrong,mandy?

.
i hav threeee bobbies=)


bunch of weirdos





adrian is sexayy


my fav aunt n uncle=)


(tat dude on left)dats the girl who molested yaspan!!sad case.hahah


me&my kai jie


my mama=]


i noe.i noe.hers is bigger.


happy bday,jamie!!











my cake.i designed it n its ugly.


crossin over session.





the best couple.


karjin is my partner!!


guess who?











us


us again


zhen.it was sad cuz she had to leave early.


the four of us.





muaxxiemuaxxie.slowmo


booboo.slowmo.muaxxiemuaxxie



*********************************************************************************
overall,i had a great one!
special thx to those who came n you ppl have made my day.
love you all=)
today, i know the truth
but still my heart is sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment