Monday, June 29, 2009

the sweetest thing you have ever felt=)

i'm supposed to feel happy after all those sweet memories.
my mind is running so many thoughts per minute.
cuz, i don't know the truth and i want to know it like so BADLY.
all these while,i prefer excitement more than security.
yeah,something happened=)
i totally heart today.
love dance practice,love new steps and love talking to him bout her=)
kaisin's new steps are NICE.
i got so facinated.
*two thumbs up*
i'm loving it.<3
i've got my cardigan and camisoles from zara.
plan to wear them for aussie.
i wanted to buy 2 cardigans at first but mummy only let me to buy 1=(
anyway,thx mummy.
i still don't know what to get for my host.
maybe something from royal selangor?
nevermind,i'm gonna talk bout it with slowmo and also swan anyway.
if any of you readers out there come out with a better idea please tell me yeah^.-
Life is hard.
i cant explain why cuz no one knows how hard i try except for myself.
when things are tough or when life is sad,
i just pretend that i'm not sad.
i just dont know how to let you know the pain i feel right now.
things happened are meant to be something to me.
i'm happy
but that doesnt mean that i'm okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment