Friday, July 3, 2009

Burden to bear.

i'm starting to hate bible knowledge.
not that i hate the subject but the person who's teaching the subject.
blooooody PEARL.
i almost got sent to the office for TALKING on my way to physics lab.
WTH weih.
pity that innocent koeshern cuz i was supposed to be sent to the office with him but i escaped.hahah.
i just cant tolerate with that woman anymore.
i wanna DROP bk and go for civics instead.
if i drop BK,i don't have to take that paper for exam and i certainly do not have to be worried of failing that paper.
and by looking at the bright side,i might be scoring an A for civics.
the most important reason is,
i DO NOT have to see PEARL's face for every wednesday.
i just dont understand why she likes to call me JAMIEYAP.
for examples:
"JAMIE YAP,please stop day dreaming!"
"JAMIEYAP, what do you know about this?
"
"JAMIEYAP, i would like to see yo
u after this!"
deng.JAMIE will do lah.
she doesnt have to highlight my surname right.
not that no one in the class doesnt know that my surname is YAP.
i believe she doesnt like people to call her MUTIARA MOSES at all the time too.
i prefer MRS PETER.
and i MISS all her expressions too.
and oh YES i miss her cake!!hmmm..
SIEWBAO is with me=)thx,woman.
i'm sorry swan, but you gotta be with me because i seriously cant bear it anymore.
or maybe i can and i just don;t want.
sometimes, you seem to be so close
just like you are standing right before me.
but then sometimes, you seem to be so far,
just like we cant see each other thou you are right in front of me.
you've done so much of unexpected things
and all that are making me vulnerable.
i just hope it would not turn into something bad.
so for right now,i will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment