Sunday, July 26, 2009

roll with them

i dont know why but i have this sudden urge to blog about it right now.
after that few days of my stickiness i've finally realized that you guys are so super duper IMPORTANT.
i'm sorry for abandoning you guys for that two nights=(.
how silly i was for not realizing my mistakes.
i cant reassure that there will not be a second time.
but i'm treasuring and appreciating you all now=)
i love you guys with all my heart.
and AGAIN,its definitely not karma!!
it's just me=[.
i'm not letting myself to affect your mood anymore.
or i'm so gonna hate myself and blame myself.
i'm sorry,babyslowmo.
not for that but thisXD.
for bursting that surprise=P
screw u,muaxxiemuaxxie for making me to spill out the surprise.
and YES we are FAMILY.
ah hoooooi suggested it and we all agreed with her=)
cant wait for that day!(GNO)
before that,special thx to moon for all the thick and thin=)
and to swan,my business partner,i'm broke!8(

to the names that have been mentioned above,ily=)

to turn me off,
slap me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment