Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dare to Bare

went out with babyslowmo yest=]
hooooi was sick and she couldnt join us.=(
get well soon dearie.
anyhow,
yest was fun and TIRED besides that taxi driver part(i'll explain why).
after my addmaths tuition,i hurried to slowmo's place by lrt.
that woman did not pick up my calls until i called her house phone.*thx mandy*
and at last,we got tghr.
she kept telling me that she's FAT.
nonsense!
if she's FAT then i'm OBESE.
rite?
we went to klcc first.
we tried on camisoles and shorts and dresses and heels.
slowmo was peeking at me when i was in the fitting room.
i didnt scream=)
btw,it took us long enough to look for BCBG just to have a peek on the prices.
we had our lunch at little penang cafe because sakae sushi was in a full house=(.
so,basically,THREE of us had our lunch tghr there.
why three?
cuz mandy was there too=)
slowmo video called her.
and we were on the phone for quite a while until the food we ordered came.
she's damn damn annoying.*shhh*
we walked to pav through the convention centre.
i bought my heels from charles&keith.
a nice killer heels thou.
we wandered around some shops before i left.
i stopped a cab outside pav and that taxi driver wanted to charge RM50.
he's crazy,i know!
then slowmo accompanied me to walk a little further to stop another cab.
that taxi driver pula wanted to charge RM40.
i bargained until RM30.
so,i agreed and got in that cab.
on the way,he stopped me at hang tuah monoreil station and dropped me there due to the traffic jam in KL.
i gave him the look cuz i DIDNT know how to get to my destination.
he gave me a brief explanation and charged me for RM8.
wth.
i called slowmo and started to complain to her.
we started to scold that taxi driver but i still managed to laugh.
hahah.
love you, slowmo!
so,the end=)
GNO's mission is 15% completed!
wheeeee.



dat's the annoying+nerd one!


dealin with the annoying one.


trying really hard to say bye without hurting her=p



=(
you have been sick for almost a week!
days without you were quite awful but luckily i have the kissers to bring up my mood.
out of five days,you were absent for three days.
and that sucks=(
hope that you are totally recovered.
and i know bball helps=)
but..but..NVM.
i'm doing all things lovingly
especially when it comes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment