Sunday, August 2, 2009

noxious words

got screwed by both my parents very early in the morning.
dad asked me about my ambition.
i didnt get to answer him cuz he didnt give me a chance to do so.
he kept on scolding me with his finger pointing at me.
i wanted to tell him that i'm actually quite ambitious cuz i have a few choices in my head right now.
haiz nevermind.
oldman is always like that.
then,he scolded me for tuition.
he said that i dont need to go for tuition.
my mum didnt help me.she kinda supported dad just now.
i had a veryyyy bad day today.
how could he just changed his mind like that?
i dont freaking care.
i just dont want to touch about my career and my future issue first cuz i;m still young.
there's ONE more year for me to think.
the moment i needed to be comforted,
your msg appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment