Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ease me with pain.


i'm bored:(
bored of studying.
surprisingly,not stressed at all.
that was my adorable dog.taken when he was 3mnths.
the cutest moment of mini.
he's not that cute anymore cuz he;s often kena tortured by me now=)
i'm such a mean owner,i know:(
everyone who has seen how i treated my dog will 100% agree with me.
i love mini actually.
just that the way i love him is slightly different.



the mini now.kena bullied by me.tsk tsk.
but that doesnt mean that i dont love him.
oh yeah=)


nothing is forever.
even my dog,mini.
he'll be in heaven one day.
i dunno why i mentioned bout this.
maybe this prob is crazily spinning around my freaking head.
i must solve this or else i don't think i can concentrate studying chem:(
is there really forever?
prove to me that something is actually meant to be forever then.
tellmewhyi'mnotinyourheart?
pls tell me that i'm not lying to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment