Saturday, October 3, 2009

our territory:)


Sumir:babyroom
S&J:hotelroom
ivan:janitor room???!!
meeee:toilet:)


went chi ceong kai [china town]with ah lui(siew bao),ah chai(jon)&kajie(eric) to makan yest.
i took train there:).wheee.
i was very excited at first cuz i've never been there with train.
i ordered 'ma lat tong noodle'.
it was sizzling hot & spicy too.
my mouth could take it but my tummy couldnt.
anyhow,i managed to finish it:).
ohw..i wanna go there again!
curry&asam laksa will be next.


mmm..slurrrp.


my friends are being protective over me.
they know that i bottle up my feelings. but i shared with them how i felt.
they know that i dare not to tell bb how i felt.
so,they told him for me:)
what did they tell him?i wanna know desperately here.eheh.
mandy&b refused to tell me.
i'm lucky to have such great friends.
guess that my prob is settled dy.no?
thx mandy.thx slowmo.
heartyouheartyouheartyou!

training myself to taste more food:)
as you said,can eat dun waste:)

No comments:

Post a Comment