Tuesday, November 24, 2009

just a little less jaded.

SUPERMASSIVE SWEET16!
social night turned out to be not bad.
hope slowmobaby and hoooi were there.
i found it a lil boring cuz of my very own problem.
yeah, i was a little disappointed at myself cuz of my stunt.
i lied to my bb that i couldnt show up.
i didnt know that he actually trusted me and he didnt feel like coming too.
i kept on apologizing to him on phone and he came to bring away my guilt.
hee.i knew you wouldnt want to leave me alone.
he came late and left early:(
i told him that i shouldnt have came to SN.
cuz that makes no difference even if i was there or not.
but i didnt mean it at all.
NOT at all.
i know i've kinda hurt him but i was sad too.
anyways,i love the way he reacted.
he's always my bb:)
my charming punya bb:)
i'll post some pics here and the more on facebook cuz it'll take me ages to upload all the pictures here.

with my damn long hair.its fake btw.
thx to chengyee for letting me to own it for a few mins.



jinhean:)


the musketeers + me.


adrianda, crabby and the sista:)


love his tie.love her clutch.love my bangle.


adriana looks damn small here.hahah.


love my other half sista.


trying hard to act cool.


leon.mandy


at mandy's place.before we left.


girls today.


suettyngtiong:)


jiayi's fake lashes is damn cool.


dun be jealous yah,slowmo:)


all cocktails.how cool huh?


swannie.ma babe.


group pictha.


group pic take2


camwhoring in the car.


cherng doesnt have a sexay lips.


piggy:)


one and only one:)


i'm still so much shorter than him thou i was wearing super high heels.


this is wad we call adik beradik.cuz we're about the same height:)


i hate shaping my brows.i dun look like myself.


waiter en joon.he looks exactly like one.


hold me tight to your heart.
dun ever let go of me again.
how wonderful
that
tomorrow can change
what happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment