Wednesday, December 30, 2009

screamed my lungs out.

went fish spa with my dee and cussie jovin at pavi.
i've never tried that and wanted to give it a try.
i screamed once i put my legs in the tank and lifted up my legs back to the land.
i tried putting my legs in again and i lifted them up again.
hahah.
it was a nice try.
jovin asked me to stand the ticklishness of the fishes bites for a few minutes
and then i will eventually get used to it.
and i did:)
between the few minutes time of me tahan-ing,i was laughing and screaming.
jovin lent his hand for me to squeeze and pinch too.
and at last i did not scream anymore.
i felt nice after the fish spa.
but i dont know whether my legs are cleaned.
but i'll not go for that anymore.
cuz once in my life is enough dyy:)
if you guys havent tried that,you guys should give a try.
you guys might like it.:)

forcing myself to smile naturally.


and i did i guess..


fishes started to go to my feet.eheh.


urgh..look at this!creepy.
2009 is just gonna end like that(;
gonna miss this year like nuts.
hope to have a better year ahead with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment