Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Final dinner of the year.

yesterday was my lil dee's birthday.
the 29th of december:)
ivan and weijun thud "dee" is a short form of dadee.
no!!!
i call my lilttle bro "dee" and i never called my dad "dadee" or "dee".
not even once.
mark my word.NEVER.
cuz i'll never dare to call him that.
well..everything went on well.
ate dinner at plaza damas with kaijie and her mama.
i knew he had a great time.
cuz he blushed when kaijie kissed him on his cheeks.0.0
anyhoo.
happy birthday,dee!
you're finally eleven.
but yet you're still one head shorter than me.
hahah.thou i'm short enough dyy):
grow taller and fatter,little brat.
you're always my favourite boy at home:)

kaijie:)


kaijie.dee.kaima


fam+kaijie


grandchildren and grandmas


loveyah dee<3
stayed up late for few nights.
my eye bags are really big now(:
blame my new gadgets.(:
play&enjoy to the max before school reopens.

No comments:

Post a Comment