Sunday, December 27, 2009

stuck in my head>:(

i celebrated Christmas eve at bangsar.
supeeer crowded.
epecially the clubs.
and i got sprayed by strangers.ahhh.
i joined the fun.
bought 6 bottles of snow spray to craze with the crowds.:)
mummy didnt let me to drink cocktail but shandy.hmph.
no feeling.:(
took bath when i reached home at 2 in the morning.
was freaking tired and i had to get up early the next day to visit my granpa in the hosp.
so,basically i celebrated my xmas in the hosp:(
at least dats better than spore.
but i hope i was there cuz bb was there too.
haiz nvm.
granpa is more important.
went for christmas function at ivan's church yest.
it was not bad:)
especially when kyew said that calvin was one of the seven deers.
calvin aint a deer!
cupid is lah
suannie was there too.
had great time bonding with my diary.
hope the rest of the girls were there too.
school's gonna reopen soon.
when r we gonna go out?
highlighted it cuz i really mean it:(





fellow girls,
i really need to see you guys like so badly:(
i'm sorry for not sleeping over.
it clashed with my camp:(
ahh..my heart.
PAIN you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment