Sunday, April 24, 2011

CUZ I CANT HIDE FOREVER.

ive finally decided to revive my blog again. my high school life was a love story. i wouldnt want to recall anything about it anymore. ohw,screwmypast. the last time i blogged was one year ago.i actually wanted to create a new blog but i find it troublesome.i see my babes, jiayi & sueping blog again. so yeah. i've this strong urge to blog too. since i'm free almost almost every day. hey there, i'm in college now! i'm doing foundation in architecture and im not enjoying it. YES. i dont like my course )': many things happened with in a year. oh wells. I DRIVE NOW! a legal driver. heh. ive banged three times and now, i declare myself a good driver on the road(: i went on a trip with my fam to hk & london. had the opportunity to visit paris too. hmmm..land of romance i would say(: loving that place. both my bestfriends, amanda& vilyn are doing good in shrewsbury. i miss them every single day. the wonderful thing called skype makes our friendship bond stronger <3 i love you, BESTFRIENDS. n ohw. not forgetting whats app too. lovely mandy whatsapp me almost every morn to wish me good morn(: i guess it was because i was hung over and i blurted out how much i miss my beztiz
i must mention how i love MCKL(: i visit mckl so often that sometimes, i tend to forget that i'm in taylors. people in mckl are so nice and awesome. theyre so ON and 7WAI. loving the ppl there and the environment there. i just went on a super short trip with em. water sports, FTW ehh (:
peg and i meet up quite often. ohw, suan too(:
thou we;re all in diff colleges, but we still make an effort to meet up.
jiayi's in taylor's lakeside with me. she's back from ns and she's still as hawt as ever. heh(:
i shall let pictures to do the talking. its gonna be messy thou.

last outing with slowmobaby


siewbaobao's surprise "lil party"
i stole her camera's vrginity. heh(:
im always in the middle cuz im the shortest ):
we're family(:
nawww.
the BBGs

moral project




site visit to klcc


cheryl&jeanny babe.
lil amanda.


misc
mini can stand now (:

cherng got bashed up on his 18th.

i must catch up with this woman.

jen's now in germany.


Dad's 50th(20/4)
happy50th, oldman(:


babysue.


watersports <3
ppl from mckl. chunhong&lyetong(:

hi guys, this is chunhong. cute ehh?(:

jiashen(:

ON LAA.

my bao<3

he's still my turning off machine (:


LONDON
heyyah. LONDON. architecture there is so awesome!

gonna update more abt lond pretty soon(:

ive promised amir to give siewbaobao a blast on her 18th(: and i guess she just had her best birthday ever(:
mummy's gonna wish you here again, bao<3
HAPPY 18th, mummy's fav daugh!(19/4)
someone got a polaroid cammie on her 18th(:
heh (; loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment