Thursday, April 28, 2011

For the first time, it's just me and em'

my hongkong trip was short compared to the uk's one. was there for 5 days and i literally gained a few pounds. i cant really recall wad happened back then until i browsed thru all the pics. my family got conned by the honkie the first day we got there. shucks like a pile of poop. we lost our trust in them. yeah, the hongkies. hongkong trip wasnt that great after all. cuz we went to 3 diff places in such a short period of time. didnt get to shop n visit much.but the food there was awesome shiz. porkchop burger, roasted duck, portuguese tart, pearl milk tea. yumms(:

harbour city
meni n pedi are cheap there. heh(': my love<3
roasted duck (:
we siblings bonded well.
starbucks there and here are a lil diff as u can see.
couldnt really adapt to the weather
ive got fair complexion. thx to the weather(:

zhuhai.

on the way to zhuhai from macau.
aft a long walk. my dee and i had our "foot spa" in the bath tub.
best ever portuguese tart ehh.
in the ferry to macau
macau.

ninja joe can never beat this.

(:
she's my childish n cute mama(:

my schedule was really hectic cuz when i got back to msia, my college started and i had to get ready for uk's trip. i practically landed in msia for four days and caught my flight to london. i was too tired to even breathe. was in london for 2 weeks. my mission to visit mandy and vilyn failed cuz shrewsbury was 2hours away from london and my parents wouldnt let me travel there alone. so , yeah. i had the time of my life there, esp in paris. everywhere i went, i saw ppl making out(: designer bags there are cheaper, cars there are cheaper, clothes there are cheaper, fashion sense there is better. almost everything there is better but not the weather. i was out of sorts the first day i got there and i wore six layers of clothing. i looked super round i tell u.


siblings(:
attempted for a jumping shot.

motherly love
thats just one big THING.
dats just one little THING (:
camwhore in the train
helped a lovely couple to snap this pic

eyebags. )::
cute lil thing (:
the road is so clean(: nothing like the road here.
we're family(:

smart cars
pierre herme<3 angelina's macarons aint bad too!



eifel tower heh(':





dee's bad shot.

pretty pretty pretty(:
i ate this every morn there. kinda sick of it.
ko (:




he was grabbing the rhino's ballzz

i lurveeee this<3













tom cruise <3 <3 <3

london eye

i guess i got my childishness from her(:


he looks so real here but mehh he's just a wax man.
SHREK! (:
in reality, im the shortest among them.
but im still taller than my lil bro(:
last but not least, the london bridge(:


im to lazy to describe about every pic. so yeah, see it for yourself (:
and for the first time in many years, i had a great time with both my bros (:

1 comment: